Internists
Presbyterian Multi-Specialty Group
250 King of Prussia Rd
Radnor, PA 19087
610-902-5600
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

|  competent but cold  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2013

Dr. Fleischman is competent. She appears to be able to draw accurate conclusions, looks over my records carefully and is cognizant of my history. Her interpersonal skills are another matter: she is extremely business -like, appears to be in a rush and lacks the sort of human warmth or caring that one would hope an internist/primary care physician would show. Nevertheless, I will stay with her practice because she knows what she is doing.

|  The BEST doctor I have ever had  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2012

I read these reviews and couldn't believe we are talking about the same doctor. Three times in the past 12 years I have been seeing her, Dr. Fleischman caught something in the earliest stages so that when I went for the follow up tests, the doctors were amazed that she has noticed what she had. When my brother unexpectedly died, Dr. Fleischman was more than sensitive to how this raised my concerns about possible genetic connections. I have only the finest things to say about her medical skills and warm, open, and thoughtful "bedside manner."

|  No warm fuzzy  |  show details
by Not pleased on Mar 23rd, 2010

Dr. Fleischman never told me my cholesterol results were high until I presented her with a copy of my blood work. She then made light of it. She made light of a cyst that I've had on my neck for two years. She told me certain blood studies were normal when the lab reported otherwise. My guess is that her mind is elsewhere and not on her patients.

|  Just awful  |  show details
by gabrielle on Sep 12th, 2009

Carol Fleischman has to be one of the worst doctors I've ever seen. She was rude during my visit, typing away on her computer, never looking me in the eye or addressing my concerns. I pretty much got the bum's rush;her idea of a physical was poking around my throat area and listening to my heart. I have a history of high cholesterol and a vitamin D deficiency, which I made sure to tell her, and she neglected to include these tests on the lab work she prescribed for me. When I finally reached someone to get my results, after calling and leaving a few messages, I was told by the nurse that I had one slight abnormality and that I shouldn't worry. When I received the results in the mail, I found I had more than one slight abnormality, but I have yet to hear from Dr. Fleischman. I could go on and on about how bad this so-called doctor is. I just can't believe that someone like this is allowed to practice medicine, and at HUP to boot.

|  misdiagnosed and in pain  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2009

I transfered to her office after getting nowhere with my prior dr. At least he called me back personally. I am complicated without a formal diagnosis. She was more concerned about her lunch than my condition and is extremely manipulating and evassive in answering questions. She misdiagnosed myself and 1 other that I personally know of. She is not caring and is very cold! She even canceled a sick appt with me and had her nurse call me and state that my condition does not warrent an E.R. sick visit. I had to take another day off work and go to the E.R. She put me on meds for my emmotional health and it took her office 2 weeks to get it straightened out with the pharmacy and insurance, and I never needed them! BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|  show details
Jun 8th, 2009

I had what looked like a potentially serious medical condition and Dr. Fleischman really paid attention and took it seriously. She directed me to next steps to take, was through and factual. I have been very happy with her.

|  Cold and Reserved  |  show details
Oct 7th, 2008

Dr. Fleischman has a terrible bedside manner and treats patients like numbers. She does not take a general interest in your overall well-being. You really feel like she is just going through the motions and shuffling you out the door.