A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Glessner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Glessner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Glessner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Glessner graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Glessner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Ann Glessner MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Glessner practice?
- Dr. Carol Glessner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Glessner practices Family Medicine near Exton, PA.
See Exton Family Physicians.