A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Glessner is Excellent. Dr. Glessner has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Glessner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Glessner graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Glessner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glessner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carol Glessner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Glessner practice?
Dr. Carol Glessner practices Family Medicine near Exton, PA.
See Exton Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carol Glessner, Dr. Charlotte Glessner, Dr. Carla Glessner, Dr. Cari Glessner, Dr. Charline Glessner, Dr. Charmaine Glessner, Dr. Karlene Glessner, Dr. Carly Glessner