A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Hector:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Hector is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Hector, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hector graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hector has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Chestatee Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Ann Hector MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Hector practice?
- Dr. Carol Hector has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Hector practices Internal Medicine near Gainesville, GA.
See Gainesville Internists.