A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Kimball is Excellent. Dr. Kimball has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Kimball, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimball graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kimball has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital - Sutter Pl
- Woodland Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kimball accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carol Kimball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol M. Kimball practice?
Dr. Carol Kimball practices Family Medicine near Woodland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Davis, CA.
See Woodland Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carol Kimball, Dr. Charlotte Kimball, Dr. Carla Kimball, Dr. Cari Kimball, Dr. Charline Kimball, Dr. Charmaine Kimball, Dr. Karlene Kimball, Dr. Carly Kimball