A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Lamb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Lamb, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Lamb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamb graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lamb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Lynn Lamb MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol L. Lamb practice?
- Dr. Carol Lamb has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Lamb practices Internal Medicine near Danville, CA.
See Danville Internists.