A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol MacArthur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol MacArthur is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. MacArthur
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. MacArthur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol MacArthur, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Velopharyngeal Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. MacArthur graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. MacArthur has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Jeanne MacArthur MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Carol J. MacArthur practice?
- Dr. Carol MacArthur has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol MacArthur practices Otolaryngology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Otolaryngologists.