A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol MacArthur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol MacArthur is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. MacArthur
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. MacArthur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol MacArthur, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Velopharyngeal Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. MacArthur graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. MacArthur has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Jeanne MacArthur MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Carol J. MacArthur practice?
- Dr. Carol MacArthur has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol MacArthur practices Otolaryngology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Otolaryngologists.