A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Macknin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Macknin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Macknin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Macknin graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Macknin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Macknin MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carol Macknin practice?
- Dr. Carol Macknin has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Macknin practices Psychiatry near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Psychiatrists.