A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Macknin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Macknin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Macknin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Macknin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Macknin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Macknin graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Macknin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Macknin MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carol Macknin practice?
- Dr. Carol Macknin has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Macknin practices Psychiatry near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Psychiatrists.