A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Menzel-Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Menzel-Anderson
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Menzel-Anderson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Menzel-Anderson graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Menzel-Anderson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol E Menzel-Anderson MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carol E. Menzel-Anderson practice?
- Dr. Carol Menzel-Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Menzel-Anderson practices Nuclear Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Nuclear Medicine Physicians.