A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Pearson Stocchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Pearson Stocchi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson Stocchi graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Pearson Stocchi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Pearson Pearson Stocchi MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carol P. Pearson Stocchi practice?
- Dr. Carol Pearson Stocchi has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Pearson Stocchi practices Psychiatry near Beachwood, OH.
See Beachwood Psychiatrists.