A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Poole, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent. Dr. Poole has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Poole, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Poole graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Poole has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital Of Rockwall
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Poole accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carol Poole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Poole practice?
Dr. Carol Poole practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Rockwall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rowlett, TX.
See Rockwall Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Callie Poole, Dr. Cari Poole, Dr. Carla Poole, Dr. Carlene Poole, Dr. Carlota Poole, Dr. Carlotta Poole, Dr. Carly Poole, Dr. Carlyn Poole