Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carol Poole
Dr. Carol Poole, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rockwall, TX. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Poole is affiliated with Lake Pointe Medical Center, Presbyterian Hospital Of Rockwall and Harris Methodist - Springwood. Dr. Poole has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Carol Poole has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Carol Poole is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockwall, TX.
Dr. Nicole Hagedorn
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Rockwall, TX 0.01 mi22
Dr. Maureen Ribail
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Rockwall, TX 0.01 mi25
Dr. Faranak Behnia
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Rockwall, TX 0.01 mi18