A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Poole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Poole, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Poole, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Poole graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Poole has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Ann Poole MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Poole practice?
- Dr. Carol Poole has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Poole practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rockwall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rowlett, TX.
See Rockwall Obstetricians & Gynecologists.