Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
by Jamie H. on Apr 13th, 2015

Dr. Poole is the only OB doctor I have ever used. I have trusted her with my life and the life of my son. She is genuinely the most caring and compassionate physician I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I would never trust anyone else with my female health issues.

Mrs show details Mrs
by Roshil Sookoo on Feb 21st, 2014

Dr Poole treated me so well. I was very comfortable with her. Very impressed with the consult. Will highly recommend her.

I was thoroughly impressed with Dr. Poole and would recommend her to anyone! show details I was thoroughly impressed with Dr. Poole and would recommend her to anyone!
Sep 9th, 2009

She was always so thorough and has a great way of explaining everything that she is doing to and for you... none of that doctor lingo that no one understands. She is wonderful and truly cares about her patients.

Aug 26th, 2009

I've been a patient of Dr. Poole's for almost her tenure as a Ob-Gyn in Rockwall(18 years). She's so caring and genuine and I look forward to our annual visits. She's made recommendations to me for my health that I value and trust and she's cared for me not only as a patient, but as a person.