Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carol Reife
Dr. Carol Reife, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Reife is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Adult Medicine Physicians. She speaks English.
Dr. Carol Reife has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Carol Reife is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Diego Escobar
New York, NY 0.07 mi15
Dr. John Rodman
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.07 mi43
Dr. Azriel Haimowitz
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
New York, NY 0.09 mi32