A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Semrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Semrad is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Semrad
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Semrad Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Semrad, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Malabsorption Syndromes
- Nutrition Disorders
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Semrad graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Semrad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Elizabeth Semrad MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Carol E. Semrad practice?
- Dr. Carol Semrad has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Semrad practices Gastroenterology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Gastroenterologists.