Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carol Stanley
Dr. Carol Stanley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Stanley is affiliated with University of Washington Medical Center, Providence Centralia Hospital and Group Health Central Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Carol Stanley has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Carol Stanley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Kelly White
Family Medicine, General Surgery
Seattle, WA 0.28 mi30
Dr. Charles Wilson
General Surgery, Family Medicine
Seattle, WA 0.28 mi40
Dr. Brandi Swanier-Shah
Adolescent Medicine, Family Medicine
Seattle, WA 0.43 mi7