A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Tamminga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Basal Ganglia Diseases
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Mental Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Postmortem Changes
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamminga graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Tamminga has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Ann Tamminga MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Tamminga practice?
- Dr. Carol Tamminga has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Tamminga practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.