A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Tamminga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tamminga
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Tamminga Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Basal Ganglia Diseases
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Huntington Disease
- Mental Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Postmortem Changes
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Substance Withdrawal Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamminga graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Tamminga has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Ann Tamminga MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carol A. Tamminga practice?
- Dr. Carol Tamminga has 1 office location.
Dr. Carol Tamminga practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.