A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Vance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Vance is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Vance, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vance graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Vance has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Eastern Idaho Regional Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Klett Vance MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Carol K. Vance practice?
- Dr. Carol Vance has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carol Vance practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Ammon, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL.