A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Vance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Vance is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vance
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Vance Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Vance, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vance graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Vance has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Idaho Regional Med Ctr
- Childrens Hospital Central California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Klett Vance MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Carol K. Vance practice?
- Dr. Carol Vance has 1 office location.
- Dr. Carol Vance practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Ammon, ID.