A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carol Vance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carol Vance is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vance
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Vance Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carol Vance, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vance graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Vance has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Idaho Regional Med Ctr
- Childrens Hospital Central California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carol Klett Vance MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Carol K. Vance practice?
- Dr. Carol Vance has 1 office location.
- Dr. Carol Vance practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Ammon, ID.