inactive

Carolanne K Phelan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 28th, 2015
Inaccurate, misinformed
Although she is nice and caring as a person, I do not recommend. her with regard to accuracy in diagnosis or knowledge of the current thinking in her field.

October 8th, 2015
The highest recommendation
Excellent in all ways.

January 5th, 2015
Kelly could not be any better! She is incredibly knowledgeable, saavy, and caring. She is not only able to clearly and accurately identify issues, but just as capable aiding her patients in working through those issues.

February 24th, 2014
Wonderful and caring!
I've been seeing Dr. Phelps for a little over a month, once a week. She is compassionate and understanding. I trust her and she keeps me focused on getting better. I was hesitant to pay $300 a session but she is WONDERFUL and worth more! Just as a tip, she does not take insurance, but you can submit it to your insurance and depending on your insurance, some of the cost may be covered. I did not want to spend the money or the time to see a therapist but now I realize an hour a week has made me a happier, better adjusted person.