Psychiatrist, Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist

Jan 5th, 2015

Kelly could not be any better! She is incredibly knowledgeable, saavy, and caring. She is not only able to clearly and accurately identify issues, but just as capable aiding her patients in working through those issues.

Wonderful and caring! show details Wonderful and caring!
by CL on Feb 24th, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Phelps for a little over a month, once a week. She is compassionate and understanding. I trust her and she keeps me focused on getting better. I was hesitant to pay $300 a session but she is WONDERFUL and worth more! Just as a tip, she does not take insurance, but you can submit it to your insurance and depending on your insurance, some of the cost may be covered. I did not want to spend the money or the time to see a therapist but now I realize an hour a week has made me a happier, better adjusted person.

She's okay. show details She's okay.
Jun 15th, 2010

But she charges like she's Dr. Drew. $300/session, and I don't think she takes insurance (or at least not BC/BS PPO). After well over a year, I just realized that she really still doesn't understand me. Although she is good about calling back promptly.