A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caroline Choan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Caroline Choan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caroline Choan, DO, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Choan graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Choan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Mission Hospital
- Mission Bay Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caroline G Choan DO and MD is a female Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Caroline G. Choan practice?
- Dr. Caroline Choan has 1 office location.
Dr. Caroline Choan practices Neurology near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Neurologists.