Dr. Caroline Pieszak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Caroline Pieszak?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

January 4th, 2017

LOYAL!

I love Dr. P! She is beyond thorough and loyal. She is brilliant and very smart!

March 24th, 2016

Very thorough and speeds a lot of time with her patients

October 1st, 2015

It started out okay, but....

When I first became a patient of Dr. Pieszak, I really appreciated her attentiveness and desire to make sure everything possible was tested. I didn't mind the hour wait times, because I knew she was listening to her patients. Eventually though, having to come in (and pay for) a blood pressure check, blood test results, and several billing errors just became too much. The last time I saw her, I didn't even get a 'hello' as she walked in the room. She launched right into a tirade about how I wasn't leaving her office without paying. Given that I had just FINALLY resolved a 6 month billing dispute over her charging me twice for something I shouldn't have been charged for in the first place, I was done.

July 4th, 2015

Great Doctor

Dr. Pieszak is a great doctor. Probably as good as they come. The wait times at her office may sometimes be long but that is because she really spends time with her patient and explains everything very well. She also takes the time to get to know her patients. Her staff is really friendly and nice. She brings her registered and trained therapy dogs to work with her and it creates a very friendly and relaxed enviroment. I have been a patient with Dr. Pieszak for quite a few years now and I feel that I can really trust her with my health. Don't listen to any of the other negative comments. They have got it all wrong. If you want your health to be treated seriously and kindly go make an appointment with Dr. Pieszak. She may just save your life.

March 6th, 2014

Fabulous!!

Dr. Pieszak is truly amazing!! She spends a long time with you,very thorough, caring and by far the best physician I have been to!!

August 15th, 2013

She's amazing!

Dr. Pieszak is the best doctor I've ever come across! And let me tell you, I've seen a lot of doctors for years! She's sweet, truly cares and takes time with her patients. My daughter had been sick with symptoms and no doctor, but her, could figure it out! Does she run a lot of tests, sure, but that is what helped figured out my daughter's diagnosis. I don't know what I would do without her. Her expertise is incredible and has connected us with amazing doctors like her. My child has 2 serious health conditions and if it weren't for Dr. P I know for a fact that my child could have had major damage to her body if she didn't catch it in time which she did. I feel like a VIP with her and all of the doctors she refers us to. These negative reviews are absurd and wrong. I can't say enough good things about her. My family owes her so much!

June 25th, 2013

Dr Pieszsk is an amazing doctor She is kind and caring to her patience . It is a pleasure to c her and I'm so glad she is my doctor .

February 9th, 2012

simply awful unprofessional! in a hurry over books yells at you.

November 15th, 2011

Only needed a flu shot without mercury. Waited for over 20 minutes. I ended being charged for the flu shot itself and doctors visit, even though there was no need to see doctor and flu shot charge should have been sent to the insurance. I called insurance and verified that both charges should not have happened. Basically they charge at will and don't care.

October 24th, 2011

She is absolutely awful. She made me come into her office for my blood test results after just going in for a physical. She misdiagnosed me with a horrible illness and she and her staff left me in the exam room and did not even explain what the illness was. I was left there while her nurse tried to comfort me by saying "I'm so sorry, you are so young". After having to see countless specialists, turns out I did NOT have what she diagnosed me with, in fact I did not have anything. If I have any advice for you it's to avoid this woman like the plague...she should have her license revoked! It's like the Rheumatologist said, "She is WAY out of her league."

October 19th, 2011

Dr. Pieszak is an excellent diagnostician. She has excellent communication skills. Have been a patient with my family of 5 for 9 years.

October 1st, 2011

Best doctor I've had

The comments posted here are perplexing. This doctor changed my life and perspective on my health, and some of the comments posted on this site I have not witnessed at all over numerous visits. I am 45 now, but around age 41, tired of an HMO's annual practice of merely treating an ailment when it flaired, I paid out of pocket to see her. She addressed it proactively and it no longer is a problem. Later, a life-threatening situation arose and she took command, worked with her staff to engage another hospital and another specialist doctor (as well as my family while I was down), and personally took command of the situation. Sure there were a lot of blood tests but it was what the situation warranted. I have had many doctors and health plans in my life but NEVER the personal attention and care that I have had under Dr. Pieszak. Sometimes I am surprised I don't get a personal check-up call from her. I now am in the best health and shape, I believe, since I was in high school.