Dr. Caroline Pieszak MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

March 24th, 2016
Very thorough and speeds a lot of time with her patients

October 1st, 2015
It started out okay, but....
When I first became a patient of Dr. Pieszak, I really appreciated her attentiveness and desire to make sure everything possible was tested. I didn't mind the hour wait times, because I knew she was listening to her patients. Eventually though, having to come in (and pay for) a blood pressure check, blood test results, and several billing errors just became too much. The last time I saw her, I didn't even get a 'hello' as she walked in the room. She launched right into a tirade about how I wasn't leaving her office without paying. Given that I had just FINALLY resolved a 6 month billing dispute over her charging me twice for something I shouldn't have been charged for in the first place, I was done.

July 4th, 2015
Great Doctor
Dr. Pieszak is a great doctor. Probably as good as they come. The wait times at her office may sometimes be long but that is because she really spends time with her patient and explains everything very well. She also takes the time to get to know her patients. Her staff is really friendly and nice. She brings her registered and trained therapy dogs to work with her and it creates a very friendly and relaxed enviroment. I have been a patient with Dr. Pieszak for quite a few years now and I feel that I can really trust her with my health. Don't listen to any of the other negative comments. They have got it all wrong. If you want your health to be treated seriously and kindly go make an appointment with Dr. Pieszak. She may just save your life.

March 6th, 2014
Fabulous!!
Dr. Pieszak is truly amazing!! She spends a long time with you,very thorough, caring and by far the best physician I have been to!!

August 14th, 2013
She's amazing!
Dr. Pieszak is the best doctor I've ever come across! And let me tell you, I've seen a lot of doctors for years! She's sweet, truly cares and takes time with her patients. My daughter had been sick with symptoms and no doctor, but her, could figure it out! Does she run a lot of tests, sure, but that is what helped figured out my daughter's diagnosis. I don't know what I would do without her. Her expertise is incredible and has connected us with amazing doctors like her. My child has 2 serious health conditions and if it weren't for Dr. P I know for a fact that my child could have had major damage to her body if she didn't catch it in time which she did. I feel like a VIP with her and all of the doctors she refers us to. These negative reviews are absurd and wrong. I can't say enough good things about her. My family owes her so much!

June 24th, 2013
Dr Pieszsk is an amazing doctor She is kind and caring to her patience . It is a pleasure to c her and I'm so glad she is my doctor .

February 9th, 2012
simply awful unprofessional! in a hurry over books yells at you.

November 15th, 2011
Only needed a flu shot without mercury. Waited for over 20 minutes. I ended being charged for the flu shot itself and doctors visit, even though there was no need to see doctor and flu shot charge should have been sent to the insurance. I called insurance and verified that both charges should not have happened. Basically they charge at will and don't care.

October 24th, 2011
She is absolutely awful. She made me come into her office for my blood test results after just going in for a physical. She misdiagnosed me with a horrible illness and she and her staff left me in the exam room and did not even explain what the illness was. I was left there while her nurse tried to comfort me by saying "I'm so sorry, you are so young". After having to see countless specialists, turns out I did NOT have what she diagnosed me with, in fact I did not have anything. If I have any advice for you it's to avoid this woman like the plague...she should have her license revoked! It's like the Rheumatologist said, "She is WAY out of her league."

October 19th, 2011
Dr. Pieszak is an excellent diagnostician. She has excellent communication skills. Have been a patient with my family of 5 for 9 years.

October 1st, 2011
Best doctor I've had
The comments posted here are perplexing. This doctor changed my life and perspective on my health, and some of the comments posted on this site I have not witnessed at all over numerous visits. I am 45 now, but around age 41, tired of an HMO's annual practice of merely treating an ailment when it flaired, I paid out of pocket to see her. She addressed it proactively and it no longer is a problem. Later, a life-threatening situation arose and she took command, worked with her staff to engage another hospital and another specialist doctor (as well as my family while I was down), and personally took command of the situation. Sure there were a lot of blood tests but it was what the situation warranted. I have had many doctors and health plans in my life but NEVER the personal attention and care that I have had under Dr. Pieszak. Sometimes I am surprised I don't get a personal check-up call from her. I now am in the best health and shape, I believe, since I was in high school.

August 23rd, 2011
Left her after about 1-1/2 years. 90%of the time she made me wait two hours or more. She ordered ALOT of tests. But I did not fault her for that because it appeared to me that she was being thorough. I always had to go in and wait two hours and pay for an office visit to get all of my test results. It bothered me that she let her big dog roam around the office. Her caring and personality was irregular. One time she flew off the handle and got very angry (I was shocked) at me and told me if I raised my voice she would leave the room. I think she is probably smart but the wait times and her social skills and having to pay for too many office visits made me glad to leave. I cannot imagine who I might refer to her.-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion