A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Smith is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Health Care System, Houston, Tx
- Diagnostic Center Hosp, Houston, Tx
- Va North Texas Hcs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Ann Smith MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn A. Smith practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Carolyn Smith practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Rheumatologists.