A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Smith is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carolyn Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Health Care System, Houston, Tx
- Diagnostic Center Hosp, Houston, Tx
- Va North Texas Hcs
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carolyn Ann Smith MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Carolyn A. Smith practice?
- Dr. Carolyn Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Carolyn Smith practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Rheumatologists.