A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carolyn Guarino is Excellent. Dr. Guarino has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Guarino graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Guarino has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ohio State University Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guarino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carolyn Guarino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carolyn D. Guarino practice?
Dr. Carolyn Guarino practices Family Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Carol Guarino, Dr. Charlotte Guarino, Dr. Carla Guarino, Dr. Cari Guarino, Dr. Charline Guarino, Dr. Charmaine Guarino, Dr. Karlene Guarino, Dr. Carly Guarino