Dermatologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

• Currently 3.3661971830986 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
Sep 26th, 2012

great dr pays attention to me j schneider

|  Honest and profesional  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2012

I went there for consultation and wanted to have a cool lipo done. Was told that it's not for me because I don't have enough fat. If I had gone to another dr. they would have taken my money and operated on me. I really appreciated their honesty and will go back again for anything I need. DC, Chicago

Apr 5th, 2012

Dr Jacobs wrote a medical paper regarding the treatment of the "tyndal effect" or bluish tint in the skin from fillers. I had aquamid injected 5 years ago that caused discoloration and or bumps or granulomas. Dr Jacobs was able to assist me in removing the material on several occasions. She is excellent, and highly recommended.

|  Poor bedside manner & unfriendly.  |  show details
Apr 4th, 2012

Visiting Dr. Jacobs is like going to a drive thru, she has little to no empathy for her patients. Poor care and poor service.

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2011

I have used and currently use quite a few of Dr. Jacob's services. I started seeing Dr. Jacob a little over 10 years ago and have followed her wherever she has gone. She now owns a beautiful facility in the heart of River North. I have referred many people who continue to thank me for it. She has the latest up to date equipment and cutting edge procedures. I am thankful for all the quality work she and her staff have performed on me. I think this is a major contributing factor to me looking younger than my years (I still get carded and I am 42). In addition to Dr. J, I love the staff they are very friendly and her assistants (I forget what you call them) are amazing! I would highly recommend this derm office for its excellent services, experience and efficiency. I am extremely satisfied with my experiences and wouldn't ever go anywhere else.

|  42 year old cosmetic patient  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2011

Dr. Jacob has the talent of a gifted artist concerning the face. She quickly is able to identify the problem area and then explain thoroughly what the options are to improve that area. I have always been pleased and sometime even pleasantly surprised with the work she has done on my face. I will continue going to Dr. Jacob as long as she is in practice.

Aug 22nd, 2011

Dr Jacob is exactly what I look for in a doctor. She is fully qualified and knows her stuff. She is easy to talk with and actually listens to what I'm saying. Her personal manner and friendliness are rarities in this day and age! I always feel as though I'm fully taken care of and that I matter to her and her staff. I absolutely recommend Dr Jacob to anyone searching for a dermatologist.

|  Great experience  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2011

From the moment I walked into Dr. Jacob's office I felt at ease. The receptionist was very friendly and the whole "vibe" of her office was very soothing! Dr. Jacob is very personable and so knowledgeable on the latest information in her field. I left feeling I received the most up to date information, and felt I made the right decision...not to mention the results were AMAZING!!!

|  FANTASTIC!  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Jacob for the past few years. She was referred to me by a friend when I first moved to Chicago and I've been happily going to her ever since! I've referred many of my friends to her for various treatments - liposuction, mole removals, restylane, microdermabrasion, botox. She's had many repeat customers - including me! She's always very knowledgeable and cutting edge with the services she offers. I'll be going to her for many years to come.

|  Fab doctor...and so fun  |  show details
by Melanie P. on Feb 14th, 2011

I saw Dr. Jacob a couple of times, contemplating getting a little filler put in my lips. I was nervous about it and put it off--several of my friends had painful experiences with it in the past. I finally mustered up enough guts, and I honestly don't know what I was worried about. Dr. Jacob was so kind and funny, I forgot that I was in a doctor's office. I iced my lips before she did the procedure, and I barely noticed any of the injections--I didn't even bruise. I love my lips now--they are me, just a slight enhancement. I recommend all of my friends to her.

|  Best Aesthetic Derm  |  show details
Dec 10th, 2008

Dr. Jacob is by far the best at doing various aesthetic procedures. My personal experience was with Botox.

Aug 25th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Dr. Jacob and her staff is more than professional and competent. Their friendly attitude and quick attention is greatly appreciated.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com