A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Costantini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carrie Costantini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Costantini
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Costantini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Costantini, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Costantini graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Costantini has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie Lee Costantini MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Carrie L. Costantini practice?
- Dr. Carrie Costantini has 1 office location.
Dr. Carrie Costantini practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists, San Diego Hematologists, and San Diego Oncologists.