A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Costantini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carrie Costantini is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Costantini, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hematology Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Costantini graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Costantini has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie Costantini MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Carrie Costantini practice?
- Dr. Carrie Costantini has 1 office location.
Dr. Carrie Costantini practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists, San Diego Hematologists, and San Diego Oncologists.