A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carrie Costantini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carrie Costantini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Costantini
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Costantini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carrie Costantini, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Costantini graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Costantini has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carrie Lee Costantini MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Carrie L. Costantini practice?
- Dr. Carrie Costantini has 1 office location.
Dr. Carrie Costantini practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists, San Diego Hematologists, and San Diego Oncologists.