Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Family Practitioner
3101 Churchill Dr
Ste 212
Flower Mound, TX 75022
972-874-5588
Locations and availability (2)

|  Best OB A  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2013

I love Dr. Patterson!! She delivered my son 1 week and 5 days from today and I am very please with her. She's the type of doctor whose very passionate on what she does, she listen and will take time to answer any concern that you may have. I am so happy that I found her because she has great personality, very knowledgeable and very caring compare to my ob in the passed Tania Jackson. I am also please with her staff, her nurse Ms. Donna and her receptionist Michele they are both very professional. I read some review about the staff and I am very shocked, because I have known the staff the last 8 months of being pregnant and they are all very nice, caring and very professional just like Dr. Patterson. Michelle is nothing like what the other reviewer say she is. She's a very nice and very professional individual. I actually missed all of them already and I can't wait to see them on my 6 wks follow-up. I highly recommend Dr. Carrie Kim Patterson and her staff to any women out there whose seeking a high quality care they deserve.

May 25th, 2012

Everything about this office and Dr. Kim is amazing! She is the most caring doctor I have ever met. She never rushes an appointment and always makes sure she answers any questions you have! This was by far the best experience I have ever had at doctor's office.

May 22nd, 2012

Very happy with Dr. Kim... she even calls me to follow up with test results herself. She really cares and takes the time to understand my concerns and answer any questions I have. So glad I found her!!!

Mar 16th, 2012

Great ObGyn!!!

|  Dr. Kim is the best!  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2012

I started seeing Dr. Kim when she was in Flower Mound during my first pregnancy and then followed her to her new office in Frisco this year. Dr. Kim is very knowledgeable and extremely nice and caring. I like how she takes her time with me and makes sure all my questions are answered. But when I am in a rush, she can also get me in and out quickly. Dr. Kim's office staff are also great.

Jan 20th, 2012

This review is long overdue. Dr. Kim is simply put the best ObGyn I have known!I had a pretty rough and disheartening time finding a good Dr and am so glad that I found Dr. Kim! I know I have found the right Dr for me:)She is not only nice, gentle and personable, but also takes the time and effort to discuss your case in detail, educate you on the possibilities and uses a consultative approach.

|  Great Ob Gyn  |  show details
Apr 14th, 2011

Dr. Kim has been my obgyn for 2 years. Dr. Kim takes her time with me whenever I come in for annual visit or for other problems. She is super knowledgeable and very nice and patient. I highly recommend her over other physicians I've seen in the past. I switched to her from Dr. Lungren who had previously been my physician at the same practice.

Jan 4th, 2011

Dr. Kim is a fabulous OB. She was my OB for both a pregnancy that ended in miscarriage and one that went full term. Through both she was very caring with me, always answered all my questions, and managed to never make it seem like she was rushing through an appointment, even when I knew she had a crowded waiting room outside. I'd recommend her to any pregnant woman, for sure.

|  Great care during pregnancy  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2010

Dr. Kim was great during my second pregnancy. She was caring, able to help where other doctors weren't and a great professional. I would highly recommend her.

Aug 20th, 2010

try to visit 4 time never get it olways was canceledone time 5 min before arive

Mar 18th, 2010

I love Dr. Kim! She is super nice, very knowledgeable and has gone the extra mile to help me out with my situation.