A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caridad Vaclavek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaclavek graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Vaclavek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Larkin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caridad Lozada Vaclavek MD is a female Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Caridad L. Vaclavek practice?
- Dr. Caridad Vaclavek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Caridad Vaclavek practices Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Homestead, FL.
See Miami Internists.