A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Caryn Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernstein
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Bernstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Caryn Bernstein, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Bernstein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Caryn Ilyse Bernstein MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Caryn I. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Caryn Bernstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Caryn Bernstein practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.