A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cascya Charlot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cascya Charlot is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Charlot
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Charlot Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Charlot graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Charlot has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cascya Charlot MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Cascya Charlot practice?
- Dr. Cascya Charlot has 1 office location.
Dr. Cascya Charlot practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Allergists and Brooklyn Pediatric Specialists.