A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cascya Charlot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cascya Charlot is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Charlot
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Charlot Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Charlot graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Charlot has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cascya Charlot MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Cascya Charlot practice?
- Dr. Cascya Charlot has 1 office location.
Dr. Cascya Charlot practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Allergists and Brooklyn Pediatric Specialists.