A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cascya Charlot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cascya Charlot is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Charlot graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Charlot has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Haitian creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cascya Charlot MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cascya Charlot practice?
- Dr. Cascya Charlot has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cascya Charlot practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Allergists and Brooklyn Internists.