A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cascya Charlot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cascya Charlot is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Charlot
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Charlot Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Charlot graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Charlot has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cascya Charlot MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Cascya Charlot practice?
- Dr. Cascya Charlot has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cascya Charlot practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Battle Creek, MI.
See Brooklyn Allergists.