A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Casilda Rubio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Casilda Rubio, MD is board certified in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubio graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Rubio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital Rsrch Center Oakland
- UCSFMount Zion
- Children's Hospital - Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Casilda Jean Rubio MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Casilda J. Rubio practice?
- Dr. Casilda Rubio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Casilda Rubio practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Oakland Pediatricians.