A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cassandra Onofrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cassandra Onofrey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Onofrey
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Onofrey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cassandra Onofrey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Onofrey graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Onofrey has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cassandra Beth Onofrey MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Cassandra B. Onofrey practice?
- Dr. Cassandra Onofrey has 1 office location.
Dr. Cassandra Onofrey practices Ophthalmology near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Ophthalmologists.