A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catalina Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catalina Mee Lee MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Catalina M. Lee practice?
- Dr. Catalina Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Catalina Lee practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Bay Village, OH.
See Bay Village Psychiatrists and Bay Village Geriatric Doctors.