A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catalina Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catalina Mee Lee MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Catalina M. Lee practice?
- Dr. Catalina Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Catalina Lee practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Bay Village, OH.
See Bay Village Psychiatrists.