A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catalina Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catalina Mee Lee MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Catalina M. Lee practice?
- Dr. Catalina Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Catalina Lee practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Bay Village, OH.
See Bay Village Psychiatrists and Bay Village Geriatric Doctors.