A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catharine Kauffman, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kauffman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kauffman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, Dc
- University of MD Medical System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kauffman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Chartered Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Catharine Kauffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catharine L. Kauffman practice?
Dr. Catharine Kauffman practices Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Kauffman, Dr. Caitlyn Kauffman, Dr. Caren Kauffman, Dr. Carin Kauffman, Dr. Caryn Kauffman, Dr. Catalina Kauffman, Dr. Catherine Kauffman, Dr. Cathleen Kauffman