A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catharine Kauffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catharine Kauffman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catharine Kauffman, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Kauffman graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Kauffman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, Dc
- University of MD Medical System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catharine Lisa Kauffman MD is a female Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Catharine L. Kauffman practice?
- Dr. Catharine Kauffman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catharine Kauffman practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Dermatologists and Washington Pathologists.