A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine D'Agostino, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Agostino graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. D'Agostino has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. D'Agostino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Catherine D'Agostino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine A. D'Agostino practice?
Dr. Catherine D'Agostino practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Body Imaging near Manhasset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syosset, NY and Bay Shore, NY.
See Manhasset Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin D'Agostino, Dr. Caitlyn D'Agostino, Dr. Caren D'Agostino, Dr. Carin D'Agostino, Dr. Caryn D'Agostino, Dr. Catalina D'Agostino, Dr. Catharine D'Agostino, Dr. Cathleen D'Agostino