A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine D'Agostino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Agostino
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Agostino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine D'Agostino, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Agostino graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. D'Agostino has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine A D'Agostino MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine A. D'Agostino practice?
- Dr. Catherine D'Agostino has 11 office locations.
Dr. Catherine D'Agostino practices Diagnostic Radiology near Syosset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Syosset Radiologists.