A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine D'Agostino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Agostino
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Agostino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine D'Agostino, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Agostino graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. D'Agostino has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine A D'Agostino MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine A. D'Agostino practice?
- Dr. Catherine D'Agostino has 11 office locations.
Dr. Catherine D'Agostino practices Diagnostic Radiology near Syosset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Syosset Radiologists.