A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine D'Agostino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine D'Agostino, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Agostino graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. D'Agostino has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Ann D'Agostino MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine A. D'Agostino practice?
- Dr. Catherine D'Agostino has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine D'Agostino practices Diagnostic Radiology near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Radiologists.