A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Carruthers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Carruthers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Carruthers, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Carruthers graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Carruthers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Holy Redeemer Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine D Carruthers MD is a female Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Catherine D. Carruthers practice?
- Dr. Catherine Carruthers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Carruthers practices Surgery near Bensalem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Southampton, PA.
See Bensalem Surgeons.