A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Carruthers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Carruthers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carruthers
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carruthers Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Carruthers, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Carruthers graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Carruthers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Holy Redeemer Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Douglas Carruthers MD is a female Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Catherine D. Carruthers practice?
- Dr. Catherine Carruthers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Carruthers practices Surgery near Southampton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bensalem, PA.
See Southampton Surgeons.