A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Cho, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Cho has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cho accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine Cho practice?
Dr. Catherine Cho practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.