A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Cho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Cho, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Clinical Research
- Essential Tremor
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Cho graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Cho has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Cho MD is a female Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine Cho practice?
- Dr. Catherine Cho has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Cho practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.