A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Bodak-Gyovai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodak-Gyovai graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bodak-Gyovai has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine F Bodak-Gyovai MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine F. Bodak-Gyovai practice?
- Dr. Catherine Bodak-Gyovai has 8 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Bodak-Gyovai practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown Square, PA and Dover, DE.
See Wilmington Neurologists.