A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Eng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Eng is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eng
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eng Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Eng, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Eng graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Eng has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Eng MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine Eng practice?
- Dr. Catherine Eng has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Eng practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists, San Francisco Gastroenterologists, and San Francisco Geriatric Doctors.