A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Eng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Eng is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eng
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Eng Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Eng, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Eng graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Eng has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Eng MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine Eng practice?
- Dr. Catherine Eng has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Eng practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Geriatric Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists, San Francisco Gastroenterologists, and San Francisco Geriatric Doctors.