A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Garcia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Garcia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Garcia has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Mary Garcia MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Catherine Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Garcia practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Family Physicians.