A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Garcia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Garcia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Garcia has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Mary Garcia MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Catherine Garcia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Garcia practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Primary Care Doctors.