Dr. Catherine Holt MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 15th, 2017
Terrible office
Dr holt was not the worst but was not the best. Very dissatisfied with the office staff and billing. They tried to double bill me and my insurance. But I work in a doctors office so I knew something was not right. The manager is doesn't know how to explain billing at all and is very unfriendly. I had to switch doctors.

June 21st, 2016
The best!
Always a wonderful experience from day 1! Ow going in our 2nd child and she is just as amazing!

January 11th, 2016
Hands down the best doctor ever. She is so caring and very good at what she does. I have been with her for years now and I never feel like I am a number. I can not wait to start a new journey with her now that I am pregnant.

January 10th, 2016
Dr Holt is a wonderful doctor. She came highly recommended to me by friends and 2 of my coworkers. I trust her immensely and feel blessed to have her as my OB.

November 9th, 2015
would not recommend!
would not recommend. office staff are money hungry and flat out liars.

November 6th, 2015
She's amazing!

September 14th, 2015
Dr. Holt is an amazing doctor. She is very personable and easy to talk to. The pregnancy and birth of my first child was an enjoyable experience thanks to Dr. Holt. I would strongly recommend her to anyone in the area.

May 14th, 2015
Best obgyn on this planet.
With my first doctor I went to a different ob and was unsatisfied so my mom suggested her gyn, Dr.Holt. She is quick and efficient yet caring and compassionate, she gets you everything you need without having to wait or jump through hoops. And at the end of each appointment she says "if you need anything, call me" and she means it. She delivered my now one year old and she is currently in going to deliver my baby due in November. Love doctor holt!!

January 6th, 2015
Best Doctor Ever!
Dr. Holt has delivered our last 2 children. We have really enjoyed her and having her be our doctor. We have been really impressed by her because she seems to genially care about us and our family. We were often surprised that she would remember the names of our children and the details that were going on in our lives. She listened to us and our concerns and has been very supportive. My wife and I have loved our experience with Dr. Holt and would recommend her to anyone that is looking for a doctor in the Frisco Texas area.

September 25th, 2014
She is an ok dr.

July 25th, 2014
Horrible and Unreal experience!! Unfortunate to give any stars
I WOULD HAVE GLADLY RESCHEDULED THAN TO HAVE FELT LIKE A NUMBER The entire experience of finding this new doctor (Dr. Holt) will be gladly forgotten. She was clearly uninterested with this new patient and had somewhere else to be when it came to my appointment!!!! I am an insuranced patient who's insurance unfortunately paid for a service unrendered. Needless to say the persona that she puts on to care clearly fell through. I do not and will not ever recommend this physician. In addition to the somewhere else to be hurried attitude I DISTINCTLY OVERHEARD A COMMENT THAT SOURED MY ENTIRE EXPERIENCE BEFORE IT WAS OVER.. "Oh great, it's like geriatric day!" Well, excuse me Dr. Holt that I am NO LONGER IN MY CHILDBIRTHING YEARS. Someday you won't be either I would never recommend this practice to a woman who cares about her health

October 17th, 2013
Love Dr Holt
I witnessed Dr Holt (on call) speaking with my sister that was not her patient at the time to deliver her baby boy at 27 weeks. She blew me away and had all the right words and knowledge to make my sister feel at ease under the circumstances they were in for a E-CS. I highly recommend her and not only is my sister a actual patient now, so am I. My sisters little boy is now a healthy beautiful two year old. Dr. Holt is a blessing to our family.