Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Sep 25th, 2014

She is an ok dr.

|  Horrible and Unreal experience!! Unfortunate to give any stars  |  show details
by Unhappy patient on Jul 25th, 2014

I WOULD HAVE GLADLY RESCHEDULED THAN TO HAVE FELT LIKE A NUMBER The entire experience of finding this new doctor (Dr. Holt) will be gladly forgotten. She was clearly uninterested with this new patient and had somewhere else to be when it came to my appointment!!!! I am an insuranced patient who's insurance unfortunately paid for a service unrendered. Needless to say the persona that she puts on to care clearly fell through. I do not and will not ever recommend this physician. In addition to the somewhere else to be hurried attitude I DISTINCTLY OVERHEARD A COMMENT THAT SOURED MY ENTIRE EXPERIENCE BEFORE IT WAS OVER.. "Oh great, it's like geriatric day!" Well, excuse me Dr. Holt that I am NO LONGER IN MY CHILDBIRTHING YEARS. Someday you won't be either I would never recommend this practice to a woman who cares about her health

|  Love Dr Holt  |  show details
by B. Redmond on Oct 17th, 2013

I witnessed Dr Holt (on call) speaking with my sister that was not her patient at the time to deliver her baby boy at 27 weeks. She blew me away and had all the right words and knowledge to make my sister feel at ease under the circumstances they were in for a E-CS. I highly recommend her and not only is my sister a actual patient now, so am I. My sisters little boy is now a healthy beautiful two year old. Dr. Holt is a blessing to our family.

|  Dr. Holt is Amazing  |  show details
Mar 6th, 2012

Dr. Holt is the most amazing doctor of any kind that I have had the pleasure of seeing. Not only is she very knowledgeable, but she is very caring. The amount of time she personally spends with each patient and the personal relationship she develops is truly unbelievable. She personally calls patients to talk about prescriptions she calls in, to discuss bloodword results, etc. All of the other doctors have their staff members do a lot of the things she takes the time to do herself. Her team is wonderful as well which makes the whole experience that much better. I really can't say enough good things. I am in awe of the experience.

|  The best OBGY Doctor In Frisco  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2012

Dr. Holt is a very caring Women Doctor, I was able to go back to work less than 2weeks of surgery. She clearly explained the surgery procedure to me. I will recomend Dr. Holt to women especially busy working mothers and women who are scared to have any kind of surgery.

Oct 21st, 2011

We love Dr.Holt. She is very personable and was fantastic with the delivery of our first child. I highly recommend her and her staff, they are all very caring and knowledgable.

|  Not a good experience  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2011

My experience was not very good. Waited over an hour

Doctor's Response

We are sincerely sorry that your experience was not a good one. We welcome you to contact our office so that we may better improve our wait time. Our longer wait times are usually due to unexpected delivery of a baby that may interrupt our normal office wait time and is not typical of our patient's experiences.

|  Can't say enough good things!  |  show details
May 3rd, 2011

I honestly can't say enough great things about Dr. Holt. After a rough experience with my previous doctor, I wasn't sure what to expect, but Dr. Holt has been amazing. She truly cares about her patients (including my sweet unborn baby that's due this fall). Like a previous reviewer, I love that my first meeting with her started off with me fully dressed; it put me at ease right away, and every visit since then has been just as great. My husband wasn't sure at first why I wanted to drive an extra 10 minutes to see her when there are many OBs closer to our home, but when he came with me to my first OB appointment after we conceived, he walked out totally getting it. Now I don't think he'd let me switch if I wanted to (which I don't!). I'm here to stay with Dr. Holt.

|  Very Personable Physician  |  show details
by Mom2One on Mar 28th, 2010

I've been very pleased with my experience with Dr. Holt. For my first appointment, she met me in her office while I was still fully clothed. So often at OBGYN you go in for your annual and the first time you see your doctor your in a gown and your feet are in the stirrups. When I've needed to ask a question, I've received a call back within the day from Dr. Holt herself and not a nurse which I really appreciate. I highly recommend Dr. Holt.

Jul 23rd, 2009

I am always nervous about new doctors... but this was by far the best experience I have ever had. The staff is amazing and Dr. Holt was very professional, curteous and informative. Definetly recommend!!!

by Denise and Justin Pedersen on Jul 6th, 2009

Doctor Holt is amazing! She made myself and my husband feel very comfortable. We understood our issues, and all questions were answered in a way we understood. I especially like how she took the time to talk with my husband and answered all his questions too. Even during surgery I was relaxed and comfortable. I found my new doctor! Thank you!

Feb 27th, 2009

Best new doctor in Frisco!!

|  Wonderful Doctor!  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2009

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Holt and her practice. She is very patient and caring. She takes time to listen to my needs and carefully assesses any issues or concerns I have. I'm so thankful to have found Dr. Holt.