A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from New York University.
Dr. Chen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Chen practice?
Dr. Catherine Chen practices Ophthalmology near Allen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Allen Ophthalmologists.