A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Olsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Olsen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Olsen graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Olsen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Jps Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Olsen DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Catherine Olsen practice?
- Dr. Catherine Olsen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Olsen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Surgery near Rockwall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rowlett, TX.
See Rockwall Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Rockwall Surgeons.