A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Schell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Schell is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Schell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schell graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Schell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Bay Pines Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Louise Schell MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine L. Schell practice?
- Dr. Catherine Schell has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Schell practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Bay Pines, FL.
See Bay Pines Primary Care Doctors and Bay Pines Geriatric Doctors.