A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Schell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Schell is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schell
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Schell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Schell graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Schell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Bay Pines Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Louise Schell MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine L. Schell practice?
- Dr. Catherine Schell has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Schell practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Family Physicians and Saint Petersburg Geriatric Doctors.