A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathleen Bairey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathleen Bairey, Surgeon, Cardiologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bairey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bairey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bairey graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bairey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathleen Noel Bairey FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Cathleen N. Bairey practice?
- Dr. Cathleen Bairey has 1 office location.
Dr. Cathleen Bairey practices Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons and Los Angeles Cardiologists.