A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathleen Bairey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathleen Bairey, Surgeon, Cardiologist is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bairey graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bairey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathleen Noel Bairey FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Cathleen N. Bairey practice?
- Dr. Cathleen Bairey has 1 office location.
Dr. Cathleen Bairey practices Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons and Los Angeles Cardiologists.