A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathy Malouf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Malouf graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Malouf has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malouf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Cathy Malouf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cathy Y. Malouf practice?
Dr. Cathy Malouf practices Internal Medicine and Hospitalist near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Malouf, Dr. Caitlyn Malouf, Dr. Caren Malouf, Dr. Carin Malouf, Dr. Caryn Malouf, Dr. Catalina Malouf, Dr. Catharine Malouf, Dr. Catherine Malouf