Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cathy Malouf
Dr. Cathy Malouf, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lubbock, TX, with another office in Lubbock, TX. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Malouf is affiliated with Covenant Hospital Levelland, Covenant Children's Hospital and Covenant Medical Center. Dr. Malouf has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Cathy Malouf has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Cathy Malouf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.
Dr. Brian Hardaway
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Lubbock, TX 0 mi11
Dr. Robert Rahimi
Hepatology, Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Transplant Surgery
Lubbock, TX 0 mi11
Dr. Carlos Rizo-Patron
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Lubbock, TX 0 mi33