A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cathy Malouf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cathy Malouf is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cathy Malouf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Malouf graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Malouf has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cathy Young Malouf MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cathy Y. Malouf practice?
- Dr. Cathy Malouf has 1 office location.
Dr. Cathy Malouf practices Internal Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists.