A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cealee Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cealee Thomas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cealee Thomas, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Thomas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cealee Antrea Thomas MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cealee A. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Cealee Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Cealee Thomas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.