A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecilia Mercado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cecilia Mercado, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mercado graduated from New York University.
Dr. Mercado has 16 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mercado accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cecilia L. Mercado practice?
Dr. Cecilia Mercado practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.