A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecilia Mercado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mercado
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Mercado Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cecilia Mercado, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mercado graduated from New York University.
Dr. Mercado has 16 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Nyack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecilia L Mercado MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Cecilia L. Mercado practice?
- Dr. Cecilia Mercado has 1 office location.
Dr. Cecilia Mercado practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.