A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cecilia Mercado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cecilia Mercado, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mercado graduated from New York University.
Dr. Mercado has 16 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Nyack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cecilia L Mercado MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Cecilia L. Mercado practice?
- Dr. Cecilia Mercado has 1 office location.
Dr. Cecilia Mercado practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.