A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Celedonia Yue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Celedonia Yue is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Celedonia Yue, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yue graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Yue has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Celedonia X Yue MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Celedonia X. Yue practice?
- Dr. Celedonia Yue has 1 office location.
Dr. Celedonia Yue practices Family Medicine near Tujunga, CA.
See Tujunga Primary Care Doctors.