A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Celeste Mendez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Celeste Mendez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendez graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Celeste S Mendez MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Celeste S. Mendez practice?
- Dr. Celeste Mendez has 16 office locations.
Dr. Celeste Mendez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Goodyear, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Goodyear Obstetricians & Gynecologists.