A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Pena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesar Pena is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pena has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar B Pena MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cesar B. Pena practice?
- Dr. Cesar Pena has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cesar Pena practices Internal Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Internists.