A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Banda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesar Banda, Family Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banda
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Banda Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Banda graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Banda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar Antonio Banda MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cesar A. Banda practice?
- Dr. Cesar Banda has 1 office location.
Dr. Cesar Banda practices Family Medicine near Fair Oaks, CA.
See Fair Oaks Family Physicians.