A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cesar Banda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cesar Banda, Family Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banda
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Banda Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Banda graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Banda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cesar Antonio Banda MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cesar A. Banda practice?
- Dr. Cesar Banda has 1 office location.
Dr. Cesar Banda practices Family Medicine near Fair Oaks, CA.
See Fair Oaks Primary Care Doctors.