Ceasar A Banda MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7
  • 9 reviews

February 9th, 2016
Typical government DR
Never answers the phone, does not want to spend time with you, does not believe you when you tell him that you have pain. The staff is rude and is always hanging up the phone on you. By their own admittion they are over a month behind in viewing faxes recieved.

April 17th, 2015
Need New Admin Staff
The admin staff working the front are HORRIBLY rude. They mess up appointment times and then treat you like your stupid even when you present the appointment card with the right time. Then they sit behind the window and talk crap about patients. So unprofessional. Dr Banda was nice once you're able to get in to see him. His wait times are usually more than two hours at the least.

February 19th, 2015
Great doctor, loving and compassionate.but every time I come in,the waiting time amounts to the same amount of time,if I were in the e.r.

January 28th, 2015
Bad customer service
This place is worst customer service their front office so rude !! They make you wait so long with your appointment seems like they could care less for their customers no patience their for their patients!!!

April 17th, 2014
We had absolutely no follow up when we were told the office would call us on Monday. There has been no answer or call back from messages left on the answering machine.

March 21st, 2014
bad
I have spent 2 weeks trying To get a refill I have left messages 4 times do not call back, went in and the repc. Said all calls were returned today and all refills have been done so I had pharmacy refax on tue. Now fri and still nothing per direction on my pills you are not to just stop taking them now my health is in danager because dr's office will not do their job.

June 26th, 2013
my daughters doctor
I have been with doctor banda for over a year my daughter was his first pediatric ... I have always been treated with the utmost resepect and not only dct banda but his entire staff have gone WAY above and beyond for the care of my daughter. I have recommended this dct to my family and my second child will be cared for at this facility. Every time i have ever needed anything i have received exactly what i requested in a timely fashion. My daughter absolutely loves him and his staff and i feel very comfortable in any and all decisions that are made regarding my daughters health

August 7th, 2012
Dr. Banda is a very caring doctor and he really knows his stuff. I recommend him to any one that wants a doctor that cares and knows what hes doing.. Ii thank Godo I found him...

August 2nd, 2012
Kind, caring, spends time, makes you feel like a real person.
I have been to a few different doctors over the years. This is the first time I have truly felt welcome and not like I am someone they want to get in and out. I have just started seeing this doctor. He was recommended to me, and I need to call the girl and say THANK YOU!!!!! I can't tell you all how comfortable Dr. Banda has made me feel, his staff is courteous and friendly too. Making the appointments so far are extremely quick! I am just so thankful, I can't even find the words to express how thankful I am to have found Dr. Banda. My prayers have been answered. It is tough to find doctors who give you the time of day anymore, I am soooo happy to be with this new doctor! And he seems like he is interested in helping you get the right medical attention that you deserve. I am friggin stoked and as long as it continues this way, he has a lifelong patient, that's for darn sure. I would not risk losing this guy! Awesome Doctor!!! And great staff too!!!