Family Practitioner

6608 Mercy Ct
Ste A
Fair Oaks, CA 95628
916-863-1131
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  show details
Apr 17th, 2014

We had absolutely no follow up when we were told the office would call us on Monday. There has been no answer or call back from messages left on the answering machine.

|  bad  |  show details
by need new dr. on Mar 21st, 2014

I have spent 2 weeks trying To get a refill I have left messages 4 times do not call back, went in and the repc. Said all calls were returned today and all refills have been done so I had pharmacy refax on tue. Now fri and still nothing per direction on my pills you are not to just stop taking them now my health is in danager because dr's office will not do their job.

|  my daughters doctor  |  show details
by krysta kirk on Jun 26th, 2013

I have been with doctor banda for over a year my daughter was his first pediatric ... I have always been treated with the utmost resepect and not only dct banda but his entire staff have gone WAY above and beyond for the care of my daughter. I have recommended this dct to my family and my second child will be cared for at this facility. Every time i have ever needed anything i have received exactly what i requested in a timely fashion. My daughter absolutely loves him and his staff and i feel very comfortable in any and all decisions that are made regarding my daughters health

|  show details
Aug 7th, 2012

Dr. Banda is a very caring doctor and he really knows his stuff. I recommend him to any one that wants a doctor that cares and knows what hes doing.. Ii thank Godo I found him...

|  Kind, caring, spends time, makes you feel like a real person.  |  show details
Aug 2nd, 2012

I have been to a few different doctors over the years. This is the first time I have truly felt welcome and not like I am someone they want to get in and out. I have just started seeing this doctor. He was recommended to me, and I need to call the girl and say THANK YOU!!!!! I can't tell you all how comfortable Dr. Banda has made me feel, his staff is courteous and friendly too. Making the appointments so far are extremely quick! I am just so thankful, I can't even find the words to express how thankful I am to have found Dr. Banda. My prayers have been answered. It is tough to find doctors who give you the time of day anymore, I am soooo happy to be with this new doctor! And he seems like he is interested in helping you get the right medical attention that you deserve. I am friggin stoked and as long as it continues this way, he has a lifelong patient, that's for darn sure. I would not risk losing this guy! Awesome Doctor!!! And great staff too!!!